My name is Julie Rowland – welcome to my website.
- I am an integratively trained counsellor, and a Registered Accredited Member of the BACP – the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I am an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Acc).
- I have an Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision, (National Counselling Society Accredited).
- I have full ongoing Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- I have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate (previously known as Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure).
- I am on the Data Control Register, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
My aim is to provide a safe and confidential environment and to work in an adaptable way to help clients gain a better understanding of their personal situations, and to explore changes which may improve their quality of life. As a counsellor I will use my skills to help you to find your own solution to your problems. I will be there to give support, and help you to explore your issues. I work in a variety of different ways to help you gain insights into what is troubling you, helping you to understand and deal with painful or difficult areas of your life.
You can also follow me on Twitter using the link below. I provide links to articles and features of interest to clients and fellow professionals.