Covid 19 has meant that all therapists have been working online since March 2020. I’ve worked via Zoom and WhatsApp for many years and will not be offering face to face therapy for the rest of the year.
- Video conferencing allows us to meet face to face but in our own rooms.
- You save on travelling times and costs and don’t have to worry about parking.
- No sitting in reception.
- Zoom and WhatsApp are free to download, set up and use. Both are encrypted to the highest industry standards. I have security software which is updated daily.
- Like all Counselling, online work is confidential.
- Online Counselling has become a very ordinary way for people to access professional therapy.
- Counselling becomes international – you can speak with me from another country, as well as from anywhere in the UK. Please note I abide by UK laws.